Mobile Communications Services
We work in partnership with our customers offering free and impartial advice across all mobile networks (Vodafone , O2 , Orange , T-Mobile and 3) and tariffs.
Following an initial consultation which is necessary for us to understand your mobile requirements, Sprint will analyse your existing mobile communications bills to understand your specific usage patterns and recommend a solution that is right for you based on your current spend, office locations, coverage and specific calling patterns.
Our customers can expect to achieve significant commercial savings and also benefit from the on-going management of their account with Sprint.
We aim to bridge the gap between our customers and the mobile networks by providing impartial advice and increased levels of customer service.
- Independent provider for all mobile networks
- Field based and office based Account Managers
- Proactive, quarterly account reviews
- On going tariff analysis & cost management
- Regular updates on new technology and equipment
- Flexible handset options â€“ all manufacturers
- Bespoke mobile tariffs â€“ built just for you
Our dedicated Implementation team will manage the entire porting process from start to finish. If new equipment and handsets are required, these will be delivered ahead of the physical porting day.
Each handset will be delivered fully assembled with the battery and SIM card already inserted and each box will be clearly labelled with the individual's user name and mobile communications number to ensure a smooth transition of your services.
- A porting authorisation code (PAC) request letter is sent to your incumbent service provider.
- A PAC number is issued within 10 working days
- Sprint are provided with the PAC number and confirmation of the mobile telephone numbers to be ported.
- A dedicated Sprint coordinator will discuss porting arrangements and clarify any issues or concerns and a migration/port date is agreed.
- Sprint manages any remaining aspects of the migration depending on individual requirements.
Flexible handset options
We provide a wide range of Mobile Devices and accessories from all of the major manufactures.